Thursday, March 18, 2010
Mommy Guilt
So I suffer from something called Mommy Guilt. It's awful. I think especically being a single Mom, it makes me want to be there for her 24-7. I haven't had some Mommy time over a month and as I was trying to leave last night my baby said, "Mommy stay". That was the first time she actually said those words, before she would just get upset. I felt conflicted because I knew that getting out the house would relax me and in turn make me a better mom. But then, I didn't want to leave my baby! It's hard finding a balance between wanting to spend every moment with your child and taking precious time to find time for yourself. Well, I'll keep working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Well you can't be around 24-7...you need time for yourself and if you are happy your baby is happy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Following You from MBC,
when you get a chance
,could you follow me back ?
Cheers!
Half Brazilian-Half Irish
http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/