Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just between me and you

I try to make my blog rounds every night.  I catch up with my favorite blogs.  After reading a few blogs tonight I think I'm realizing that one of the reasons I find blogging as my outlet is because it's candid and raw.  I feel inspired reading other Mommies blogging about common depression, anxiety, etc.. that often occurs once becoming a Mommy.  It inspires me to be more open, and write from the heart. 

It's comforting reading different blogs and being able to relate to them.  Whether it's parenting, surgeries, disorders, shopping, or whatever!  I think in "real life"  Mom's are hesitant to tell what they might tell online.  I mean who doesn't want to appear to be happy and have the perfect life?  I'm just thankful some people out their have gone through the same things I have and are brave enough to admit it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment