Saturday, March 27, 2010
Playdate Fun?
E had her first "School friend playday". Now the difference between this and our usual playdates is that the kids are friends not exactly me and this mom. I was a little skeptical about going, because E is only 2, so of course I'm going with her. So if E and her friend are playing, what am I going to talk about with mom who is probably 15 years my senior and not exactly relateable??? Well.. it went a lot better than I thought. She introduced me to some Peach tea that I actually enjoyed. I should have been more open minded about it, BUT I don't see this mom and I becoming best friends anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I'm glad the experience was good. My son is good friends with a little boy whose parents I've met only a handful of times & only for a minute...we usually have play dates with the nanny LOL :)
ReplyDelete