Actually I love all the Real Housewives including RHOFNJ. But back to RHOFNY. I was so ready to veg and watch the reunion last night.
Bethenny: I love her. I'm all about sarcasm and everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious. I think she is so blunt and, sometimes I wish I could speak what was on my mind! I am extremely jealous that 12 days after having her baby she is practically back to her skinny self, when 2 1/2 years later and I'm still not!
Jill: She is a lost cause. First off I didn't think she looked that great. Then she wouldn't own up to any of the things the girls confronted her about. I do feel sorry for her that she's gone to far with the whole fight and everything.
Alex: This is the first season I like her. I think as Bethenny stated in her new show "Bethenny Getting Married" that she is more "normal". I'm also glad that she too is finally saying what she feels. I think it's great she isn't letting the other girls bully her anymore.
Ramona: I actually like her too this season. I think it's great she owns up to when she is wrong. She looks great with her new hair cut and I'm always waiting to see what comes out her mouth!
Sonja: I think she is a great fit for the group. She is so fun and is the vixen of the group! I loved how she calmed everyone down at the "crazy island".
Luanne: Seriously? Singing?.. I don't even have anything to say about her!
Kelly: I have to agree with the other girls that something is wrong with her. I think Sonja pointed out that she doesn't deal with emotions and wow is that true. She always says the wackiest off the wall things. I hate how mean she is to Bethenny. How awkward was it watching her do the photo shoot with the girls in St. Lucia??
Anyone as addicted as I am?
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment