Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Blog Award!

I am so excited! After the awful week my poor daughter has had being sick I got some great new from Heligirl that she's give me my first blog award.. The Trendy Blog award!!
I'm so honored she picked me! Her blog is amazing.  She has beautiful pictures, posts from the heart, and she will inspire you with positive discipline techniques.  You have to check her out!

TrendyBlogAward
 
So here is how this award works:
 
                                  • To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other
                      BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
              • Post about your award in your blog.
       • List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
                  • Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
 
Pick up for blog award button at Trendy Treehouse
 
I am passing on the awards to these 10 fabulous women whose blogs I adore:
 


2.  Style by Mommy
     
3.   Molly and Mommy 
      
4.  ShowmeMama                
                                                     
 5.  Hushmama
             

No comments:

Post a Comment