I just saw that my last blog was a few weeks ago! I got so side tracked with reading my daily favorite blog posts that I forgot to update my own.
I've had a stomach ache for about 2 weeks now, and I'm pretty sure it's because my daughter is scheduled for surgery next month. She is finally having her tonsils and adenoids removed to hopefully cure her Sleep Apnea. How can I not feel nervous and anxious over it??
What's new with me you ask? Well, I've put myself back out there. What does that mean? I'm finally ready to move on from my divorce. I've basically been wearing sweat pants and throwing my hair into a pony tail for the last 2 1/2 years, and I forgot how much work it is to actually do my hair and wear regular clothes. But it sure has boosted my confidence and made me feel good about myself. I think what is most important is that I've learned to be by myself and to be ok with it. It was really hard for me to learn that I don't need to be in a relationship in order to be happy.
Anyways, I started reading Eat Love Pray. I'm only on page 40, but I have a feeling this book will be an inspirational one. That's all for now!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment