Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dinner by the Sea

Last night we went to dinner for Grandpa's birthday.  It was so beautiful having dinner by the ocean.

Ellie, Me and my Sister eating dinner.  Ellie wanted to wear a bib for eating crab like Grandpa.  I think the last time she would let me put a bib on her she was 8 months old!

I love going to places that are kid-friendly.  It makes it so much easier on me.  This resturant had a park right outside! Which was so fun for Ellie and not so fun for me spending most of the time there outside!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable blog!

    I need to find a restaurant with a playground other than McDonalds. Then again, I think my DD might give me a hard time about eating. Hmm.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I love kid friendly places.. It's the only places I've been to for a while..
    Looks like your little elephant had fun!

    Following from mommys faves. =]

    ReplyDelete