Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mothers Day Wish List

First of all, as lame as this sounds I can't believe I now have over 50 readers!! I really thought that no one reads my blog and that it would never happen! So thank you to all of you.  Now, I created a wish list for Mothers Day of things that I would LOVE.  I have no partnerships with any of the items, just purely found them from what I like to call Online browsing. 

How cute is that? I am constantly writing down things E is saying.  This is perfect!



Etsy seller:  Simplyaprons

I am so girly and LOVE aprons!



Esty seller:  Bragaboutit

I think this ring is so adorable! I want it!



Since I can't afford facials anymore..this is the next best thing.  And my favorite brand.




UMM... Who doesn't LOVE flowers?


It was actually really hard coming up with items just for ME.  I kept wanting to add things that I want but that really for E.  I can't help it!


1 comment: