Friday, April 23, 2010

Mommy Called The Doctor..

Let me just say we have not had a great week.  My poor baby has been so sick! Let me give you the break down

Last Sat:  Fever & Cough
Sun:  Fever & Cough
Mon: Cough
Tues: Better- Runny nose & Cough
Wed: Trip to doctor.  Got her first breathing treatment.  Later than night FEVER 103.5
Thurs:  Back to doctor.  Has PNEUMONIA. Me FREAKING OUT.  Doctor said as it's not that big of deal as long as she's acting fine and breathing fine.  AKA Me checking her every 2.5 minutes the whole day!!
Friday:  Pale.  Acting much better.

Phew.. I'm exhausted and so is E.  When she is sick, it is the worst feeling in the world.  I hate not being able to fix it.  I'm so thankful that she is doing much better today, and I'm hoping for her to wake up tomorrow doing even better than today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment