skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amazon.com Widgets
Awards I've Won
Monday, April 19, 2010
From the mouth of a 2 year old..
"I stay in big girl bed"
"I love you mommy"
"One more minute"
"More cookie PLEASE"
It's amazing how one day she woke up and was speaking sentences. I love actually having a conversation with her. She already knows how to work me with saying please as sweet as she can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommyelephant@gmail.com
Grab Our Button!
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Subscribe in a reader
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(63)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(26)
Winner of the Giveaway and Disney Store coupon
Mothers Day Wish List
To Do List Tuesday
The cutest shirt EVER
Sunday Funday
Mommy Called The Doctor..
Review/Giveaway Shushybye Deluxe CD and Book!
Whatcha up to E?
From the mouth of a 2 year old..
Sick again!
This is how life should be
The answer is...
Waiting for an answer..
Random thoughts...
We Love the Zoo!
Please don't spank me!
It's a miracle!
Shoe Shopping
4:00 am wake up call
Dinner by the Sea
Take a lesson from you child
The Dirt
Swimsuit Season
Easter Weekend
Sesame Street Lovers
Bedhead
►
March
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment