Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random thoughts...

So two nights ago I went to check on E at night and she was asleep by her door.  I was so confused why she did that.  Of course I asked her about it and she didn't seem to understand what I was saying.  Well, last night she did it again!  But she was so close to the the door that the door wouldn't even open! I had to gently push the door which pushed her out of the way.  Luckily I put her back in her bed without waking her up.. but why is she wanting to sleep on the floor by the door??

She is getting really good at riding her bike!  As usual she wouldn't hold still for a picture.


Bella our dog and E in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bike! Kids are so goofy, I wonder why she does that too! My brother used to try and climb walls in his sleep and then he wouldn't remember doing it, so it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute found your blog through the D-list, so I guess its working. Nice blog.
    http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete