Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

We went away for the weekend.. and let me tell you I missed my computer and blogging of course!  I don't know if I'm the only one, but sometimes I feel like traveling with a child is more of hassel than fun.  I'm also an over-packer so that doesn't help the load of work!
E did a great job decorating her eggs!

In our family every Easter morning you get a bag full of candy and a little present! E was digging for some chocolate!

The egg hung begins! Almost every picture is of the back of her head because she w as in hurry to find those eggs she couldn't hold still.  She did a great job finding them.

Look at my eggs Mommy!

Me and E looking for the missing eggs left.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, following you from mbc. looks like a great easter egg hunt! - Maggie
    http://maxwelldesignsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from MBC

    Hope you will do the same:

    http://bridget3420.blogspot.com & http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog!!!

    Now following from mbc!

    Jennifer
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like alot of fun!
    Tracy from mbc
    http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you and your daughter is just precious. I'm another follower from MBC.

    Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'm following you too.

    ReplyDelete