Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Review/Giveaway Shushybye Deluxe CD and Book!

I am so excited! Here goes my very first review and giveaway!

First off let me say that when my daughter was around One I began purchasing the "Baby's First TV" channel. It has sign language, gym classes to follow along with your baby and music. Now, one of her favorite shows was the Shusyhbye Dream Band! So I am so excited that I am doing a review that I support and that my daughter loves!

I put the Shushybye CD in right away to see if she would recognize it and sure enough she did! What was so great is that it has all different music genres such as: jazz, blues, and rock n' roll. It even has some lullabies on it which is always helpful to put on to calm down E. You can check out more about the Shushybye's merchandise, and tour dates at http://www.shushybye.com/

The Shushybye: Close Your Eyes book has a hidden message to encourage toddlers to be positive about bed time. My favorite part is that the characters have the most adorable names, " Snoozles, Dozie, and Zeez".

  
Here is how to enter the GIVEAWAY

Leave me your email address in case you win. You will receive the book and CD. Open to USA and Canada.

  • SUBSCRIBE to my blog and comment to let me know (1 entry)
  • FOLLOW my blog and comment to let me know (1 entry)
  • Grab my button and let me know (3 entries)
  • Check out the Shushybye products at HERE and let me know (2 entries)
  • Blog about my review and let me know (3 entries)

******** Winner will be chosen at random on Thursday April 29th********

9 comments:

  1. hi! I am now following you! great giveaway! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you, it looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the shushabye website. I like the idea of the dream boxes and train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked the website. I love the stuff and look forward to hearing more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subscribed to your blog RSS. info@babybumpdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following your blog! info@babybumpdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out the Shushybye website! info@babybumpdiaries.com

    I wasn't able to post a comment with a name and email. I had to have a Google account or one of those. You can allow comments from everyone in your blogger settings. You might get more comments that way!

    ReplyDelete